Google Photos is a popular online image management platform that I like to use to backup my photos. Google Photos includes unlimited free storage for High Quality photos which is perfect for saving and backing up images you want to share online.
I like to upload and backup images I want to share on Instagram and also have it set to back up any photo taken with my mobile to Google Photos to save space on my phone.
There is also a great feature that lets you create smart “Live Albums” of people and pets. Here’s how!
How to create a Live Album on Google Photos
1. Open Google Photos.
2. Tap the Albums tab at the bottom.
3. Tap New album.
4. Tap the first option that reads “Automatically add photos of people & pets.”
5. Select the people and pets you want added.
6. Tap Turn on at the top right.
7. Your Live Album is now created!
Once you have followed the above steps you now have a Live Album on Google Photos that will automatically be updated with new pictures and videos of the people and pets you added.
RELATED READING: How to Favourite Images in Google Photos